Sunday, August 24

This is madness!!!! THIS IS JON WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Someone once asked me,
"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!!?!!"

I replied,
"If I had, how would I know?"


So yeah, I guess I am really that unique. Haha Syok sendiri.
Oh and thanks Geber Lim, your lined papers saved my life.

I guess I've been through a lot. But personally, I don't think it's enough. I mean, I probably prefer if I was borned in a low class family. Then I would truly know the meaning of hardship and the strive to survive. But God, I supposed had a better plan for me. He after all knew me before I was borned. Calculated all the right genes to be placed into me. Timed exactly when my mom should get married and be pregnant with me.

So yeah, guess I should be grateful that I am part of the Wee family. (Though personally, I don't really like my relatives that much, especially the ones that never learns. *Ahem*ahem)

Oh yeah! Today, PJGH has five new deacons and 1 new elder! (well, four if you exclude Uncle Lye Hock because last time he resigned as a deacon)

They are:

  • Mr Chew Phye Keat (Elder)
  • Mr Ho Chee Wah (Deacon)
  • Mr Steven Ho (Deacon)
  • Mr Gregory Lim (Deacon)
  • Mr Benny Kong (Deacon)
  • Mr Saw Lye Hock (Deacon)



  • Congratulation for making the decision to serve God with full commitment to the church!

    Well personally, I think being a leader is a heavy responsibility and will be severely be tested by the Devil as he especially hates those who have greater responsibility in the church. The Devil will, and yes he really will throw out all his big guns to bring these people down to the ground. The only resolution towards these attacks is to just stay close and be obedient to God.

    Many people has fallen because of this. King Soloman? Samson? Judas? Saul?
    The only person who undergo great suffering and never did fall was Job.

    Furthermore, all these church leaders will be judged much much more strictly by God. But I guess these people do know by now all these things before accepting the position. (If not, I hope I don't scare them away)

    Lastly, I think the greatest quality of a leader is to serve. Yeah teaching and preaching the Word is not bad, but here I am talking about serving physically. Like going on mission trips, planting plants in the church compound, helping out in cleaning up?
    Look at Jesus as a role model and Peter later on.

    So yeah, those are my two cents.

    I absolutely love all the lines Joker comes out with. It's like every word can become a quote.


    "I believe... whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you...stranger."

    hezký den kluci !! (Czech)

    (just less than 11 hours to complete the remaining half of my holiday homework....)


    No comments:

    I Love You Especially