Tuesday, August 19

I wanna wake up where you are....

Dear Paul,

How was I to know that you were watching me sleep? I awoke to see you laying
there and just then, you smiled and said hi and that just melted me. I wish with
all of my heart that I could wake to your beautiful eyes for the rest of my
life.

Love always,

Amanda

Now isn't that sweet? Oh how I wish I will have someone like Amanda and that I can be like Paul. But reality is just too far fetched or is it not? I won't know.
Anyway, Good morning!!

I just wanna share my top of the list of great actors:

NO.1

Johnny Depp

Come on, you know him. Despite all the drugs, alcohol, arrests, divorce and also his family background, he is still a damn good actor. He amazingly can portray offbeat and eccentric characters such as Sweeney Todd and Jack Sparrow. Not to mention the psychotic Mort Rainey in Secret Window. And who can forget pitiful Edward Scissorhands? Willie Wonka? Yes, he really can get into character but to get out of it is another story. Now, he's even more famous than the person who introduced him to acting, Nicolas Cage. Who? Who cares?

NO. 2

Jack Black

Yes, another great actor so to speak. He is not your average Brad Pitt or George Clooney or Harisson Ford. His acting career is extensive, starring primarily as bumbling, cocky, but internally self-conscious outsiders in comedy films. But he was nominated for a Golden Globe award so he is not a actor without skills and talent. You just can't say that. You'll remember him in School of Rock and Tenacious D. How bout King Kong? The one where acted as a director of a film? And Nacho Libre? Man, you've gotta love how he can roll his eyebrows. That alone is SKILL.

NO.3

Heath Ledger

Whoever do not know this guy should seriously find a tree and a rope and stare at it. I'm not suggesting anything suicidal. Just stare at it. Now seriously Heath Ledger is one of the best of the best actors you can find. Just by watching Dark Knight alone you can tell that. If you could just compare his accent in the interview and listen carefully how he portray the Joker's voice, you'll find him uncomparable.

To prepare for the role as the Joker Ledger told Empire, "I sat around in a hotel room in London for about a month, locked myself away, formed a little diary and experimented with voices — it was important to try to find a somewhat iconic voice and laugh. I ended up landing more in the realm of a psychopath — someone with very little to no conscience towards his acts."

I mean who can beat his passion for acting. He really is a great person.

".....no amount of money changes

what I do between 'action' and

'cut'...Before I got into the

industy, I never imagined I'd have

anywhere near the money I have

now...I don't need any more. It's

not thatI would have been

really happy sitting on a beach or

every morning. ...

I never had money, and I was very happy

it. When I die, my money's

not gonna come with me. My

movies will live on – for people to

judge what I was as a person.

I just want to stay curious. "

—Heath Ledger (2007)


Need I go any further? He definitely will win an Oscar award. If he doesn't the people did not chose him are just sick sick bastardo.

Enough being said. Whatever written here is by me and only me (except the quotes and the love letter). So all the credit, the blame, the responsibility goes to me (so to speak). If you don't like it then too bad. So much for me being romantic. Pfft.

I shall go and have my breakfast now. And hopefully I can study somewhat.

اتمنى لك يوما طيبا !!! (That's Arabic for have a nice day!)

No comments:

I Love You Especially