Friday, August 22

Burning the Midnight Oil...again. Thank God for coffee!!!

Sadly, my plan to obtain all my workbooks for holiday homework today failed, unsuccessfull, useless, futile, unresolved etc. Can't believe it!!!! I wandered around Petaling Street alone to one of the biggest Popular book store and poof!!! Gone, sold out, finished, depleted, emptied out etc. !
Wasted half of my day there. Thank goodness the KTM wasn't delayed for once... That's a nice change.

Haha, well the only book I'm missing is Biology Oxford Fajar. Well its allright, I guess. I mean it won't be the first time I attend Detention Class. (It'll be my second.)

Well, at least I get to wander around Petaling Street in the morning. Get to see how the people set up their stuff and do what they have to do to survive in this dog-eat-dog world. Kinda crazy to see the real uggliness in the back lane of Petaling Street. I mean they were like selling used stuff (probably stolen) and clothes for real cheap and people still are buying...(people here, I meant the poverty stricken ones...)

Heh.... yea.... So what did I do for the rest of the day??? I slept!!!! At around 3 I got up and tried to do a bit of Sejarah objective workbook and only manage to complete 1 modal.

At 4.30pm I then went down to the guy-m (Seth say it is the guy-m because it is "manly" and not gym cuz it sounds "girly" ... Yea another one of his lame jokes. Guess you know where he gets his genes from ;D ). Came back home and here I am.

I still left Chemistry, Physics, English, EST AND Bio... So yeah... Talk about completing 9 days of homework in less than 53 hours....

Might as well start now....or later....

BAH!!! just not in the mood.... I could use a little chatting time now.... *sigh....

Hopefully your day was way better than mine. I said hopefully because you never know how often when we face in a worst case scenario, there is always a worser case scenario. So yeah, some wisdom imparted here from Jon Wee.

Things can ALWAYS get worse..
Appreciate all the blessings you receive.
Cause you never know when they might be snatched away.
(But you being human only appreciate something or someone after they're gone)
Ignorant is bliss
Nog een prettige dag!!! (Dutch)
(as you probably figure it out by now I end every entry with Have a nice day in a foreign language. Just to prove how small the world really is.)

No comments:

I Love You Especially