Wednesday, August 27

Aaa-Ha--Ha---CHOOOOO!!!! (stupid me, didn't bring the umbrella again!)

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

Yeah, I would've have been singing that aloud on the walk to the KTM from my school (IN THE RAIN) if I hadn't possessed a filled-to-the-brim-bladder. Anyway, I did sing cause somehow it helps keep the "contents" from overspilling. Well, the thing about my bladder is it is very... discreet? Prudense? Unobtrusive? Inconspicious to the extend of not letting me know untill in dire need. And I couldn't release this "stress" untill I reached home!

BLEH~ Why am I talking about bladders? "Thanks" Bue!

Aaaaanyway...

Hello and you're reading the whaaat? 13th post! In 12 days since the creation of this(magnificent, noble, exalted, superlative, eminent, outstanding of its kind) blog....

I seriously need to get a life cause there is about 90 days to SPM and less than 2 weeks to Trials.
Haha Don't resent me if I reminded you (form fives) of the perils you'll be facing.

Oh yeah, back to the main topic, rain! (It's still raining now FYI)

Did you know that rain drops are not exactly tear-drop shaped as we were brought up to believe. In fact, it is more spherical. The shape of raindrops was studied by Philipp Lenard in 1898. He found that small raindrops (less than about 2 mm diameter) are approximately spherical. As they get larger (to about 5 mm diameter) they become more doughnut shaped. Beyond about 5 mm they become unstable and fragment.

When I was young, I used to enjoy looking out when it rains. Can't help it. I thought of so many reasons why the rain fall. Like if the sky was falling? Or if God was crying? Or even wader if I had super powers that can control the rain. Wait. *concentrateconcentrateconcentrate*
Nope, the rain ain't stopping now either....

Oh come on, don't tell me you're that lame when you were young. Like as if you don't have any imagination.

Ooooh! Ooooh! I wanna watch ZOHANN!!! Yeah, I know it's stupid and a bit...horny? But still it is stupid enough to make you laugh your brain off!

Ah~ my muscles aches... Guess the endorphins wore off....

Ooooh, Anwar won

Oookay, I'm being random again.

Keen King told me a quote today which I partially agreed,

Humans are like water.
Easily changeable but hard to go back to its original state.

(The rest of what he said was bull-shiat so I shall not jot that down here.)

Puedi ha todo maolek!!! (Chamorro)
*I'm going off to church later for the farewell of Douglas Boler and family and David Liew and family (you know, the wife that can sing very well in church)
Apparently, they're migrating. Seems to be telling us something, dont'cha think?

No comments:

I Love You Especially