Saturday, August 16

The life in a nutshell so far (Emphasize on the nut)

I think the holidays will be a great chance to catch up on my studies, considering the fact that I hardly touch the book for the whole year when I CLEARLY should be since it IS SPM year. Oh yeah, I also unfortunately gotten chosen for NS, hopefully I'll be in the first batch and I'll be located to Sabah or Sarawak (not as in I want to get away from everything but I heard the training centres there are great). I heard that in all families, at least one child has to be chosen for NS. So heads up all the "only child" peeps.

Apart from that, I always thought acting would be a cool career. Haha. So maybe next year I could like join KLPAC or something. Of course I must also get some degree in case acting don't work out so well for me. Oh yeah, my sejarah teacher, Mdm Premila said I should be a cartoon character. Also an option. Last night, I had an intelligent conversation with David, my 2nd elderst brother...friend at a family dinner. Well at least he's the only sensible person there that night. He thought the same of me too. HAHAHA. Basically we talk about life and quotes such as, " Patriotisme is the last refuge for the scoundrels."

Then again may the will of God be done.

So back to the subject. Life. I always for some reason am always happy when people are smiling or satisfy with something. So I guess I am pretty selfless actually. Reminds me of yesterday when I, Stephanie and Kingo were doing a presentation on Konserto Terakhir "Identiti sebenar Hilmi terbongkar" What strikes out to me the most is that Pak Karim was willing to take care of Datuk Johari's long lost kampung son in secrecy to avoid spoilling the image and hapiness of Datuk Johari and his current family. Well most of you won't understand unless you're in form 5.

Also I think all humans should not take life for granted. If you think your life sucks and all the sh*t thats happening around you, think again cuz there is always someone out there who is more unfortunate than you. My advice is to always to enjoy the moment and cling on to God in everything. Going to God should be your first resource not your last resort.

I think I wanna read Twilight series soon. Then again I wanna read it after the movie and of course after the major exam.

I guess in life there are no certainties, only death, taxes and food. Anything could happen and smacked you right in the face. So basically what I'm trying to say is it is never too early to plan for the future.

Cheers!

1 comment:

bue said...

you know, reading it still makes you understand the whole concept of the whole thing with your own imagination which is better then you, watching other peoples point of view of the story.

I Love You Especially