Tuesday, August 26

Ooooh! Ooooh! pick me? pick me? pick me? pick me?

Haha.... As you can see I'm still alive. So that's how fine I am.
Yes! I guess my charm of innocence still works! The teacher's (so-called) pet! Heh!

Tips for escaping a good scolding:

  • Keep smiling! (Of course this only works when you're in friendly terms with the teacher.)

  • Be honest! (Or at least looked honest)

  • Act dumb! (This is Keen Kings style. Caution: only works sometime)

  • Keep your mouth shut if you're getting scolded. Don't retaliate! (That'll be the last thing you
  • __wanna do)
  • Look sorry! (Teachers love it when you look defeated)

  • Don't make excuses unless it's a damn good one! (Or it's the truth..)

  • And the most IMPORTANT of them all is:

    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

    (Which I am too stupid and lazy to do. Guess I'm just funny that way. )

    What really ticked me off today was I lost my BM paper 2 answer paper! Man! It took me an hour of copying reffering! Well, I did DID do most of it on my own.
    Anyways, went to the guy-m again today. Haha. Kinda feels happy? Especially when all your muscles are worked to the bone. You feel the pain! Well, I guess it is true that physical pain will release a huge amount of endorphins (happy hormones). Hope I'll not get addicted to that! Did you know a person can still walk around after breaking his leg. Apparently the muscle spasm will provide enough movement to...erm... move.

    The thing about dreams, we all have them. In one lifespan, an average person dreams about 6 years of their life? That's about 2 hours each night. Well, some of you (including me) claims that we hardly get dreams. In actual fact, we just can't remember dreaming. It all depends on rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. Basically a REM sleep means that your brain activity is most like wakefulness type. Then the rest is up to your imagination (Don't worry, I'm sure you have it. Somewhere really deep deep deep down in your brain no matter how miniscule it is)

    What a beautiful smile
    Can I stay for awhile?
    On this beautiful night
    We'll make everything right
    My beautiful love

    Hav ein góðan dag!!! (Faroese)

    2 comments:

    bue said...

    Jon jon, Who's the unlucky girl? Haha. Just kidding. :)

    Jon Wee said...

    huh? there wasn't any girl in my post?

    I Love You Especially