Wednesday, August 20

Editing time.

You know Jon's nephew Seth and his quest for cheap speakers when he first came to Malaysia a month ago? When they were at low yat plaza.
Seth:
"I wanna get real cheap speakers, real cheap! I don't care about it's quality, I just want it cheap. I just wanna hear its cheapness! With the plastic wrapping and all."
So we like went in to the first store we see and he ask how much.
RM 15.
Then Seth was like, " WOW! That is cheap!"
Then we were like laughing our ass off in the store. Then he said,
"Don't worry, I'll leave them here when I go back to England. *That was the main reason why I wanted them cheap* "
And thats when he stopped laughing.
*He didn't said this but it was written all over his face. That fiend!*

The conclusion of that "experiment", Seth took the speakers back with him to England.

Hey Jon, maybe he'll ship it back to your place. ;)

No comments:

I Love You Especially