Friday, August 29

Shhhh... If anyone asked, tell them I'm sick....

Yes, you've probably heard. I've "ponteng" school today. Why you might asked? Because I think it is pointless going to school now that everything that needs to be taught has been taught. So there. Well, I do have a rise in temperature and a bit of cold.

I find it much more productive to study by myself than in a group. Unlesss... nevermind.

Anyway, I'll be off to KL PAC later to watch What It Means To Be....Malaysian?
Sadly, she can't come. Tell you all about it tomorrow.

In the meantime.... SHHHHHH!!!! MUMS the word.
"They say love is blind.
Well, I rather be blind than be
unloved."
имеют хороший день!!! (Russian)
*Oh by the way, I might be slowing down the daily posts cause I think it takes up too much time. If you miss me, then just type a word in the c-box and we can communicate.

No comments:

I Love You Especially