Thursday, August 21

Had A Fun Time Wasting Time

Hello again, as most of you know I as usual am wasting time. But today, today was the best time I ever wasted ever! Well not really considering that all humans waste time, like waste time breathing, sleeping etc. But that is wasting time productively. I...I on the other hand wasted time unproductively.
Well, today I got up at three a.m and couldn't really sleep and what did I do? I stayed in my bed not doing anything. Not thinking, not blinking, not sleeping, not talking (well, maybe talking but I forgotten what I talk to myself about).

Then at 8 I woke woke up. Something like waking from a waking dream sort of thing? Yeah, then I made pancakes and burnt half of it (You'll probably won't see me eating pancakes in a while).

Then I went to buy gum, went to the Lim's residence, played with their oh so kawaii dog, went out with Bue and Geber to Mid Valley at 9.50 am? We (as in Bue, Me, Geb, PenYU) watched Meet Dave. Seriously, go watch it! It really is good. The plot, the actors, the visual effects. Better than Hellboy II in my opinion (probably not the visual).

Then had lunch at KFC, met up with Kimberly Chew's brother, Calvin? (if it is spelled correctly) Talk about unproductively how I waste time with no tuition and stuff. Went to MPH tried to find my holiday homework books I supposedly should have and done half of it at least. (The worst thing is I couldn't find them!!! Apparently no stock...) Amazingly met Shing Lung there!!!! He work at MPH, so we went to chat with him for a while, hope he didn't get fired.

Bought the 2nd and the last book of the Twilight Saga. Bue and Geb got the first. Yeah...

Watch The Dark Knight for the 3rd time (and I still loved it!!!).

Gotten crammed in the KTM like a tin of sardins... TWICE!

And back!!!! at 7.30pm....

Yeah so that basically was my day. It was fun!!!! But then I can't help acknowledging the constantly closing net of despair as I, The GREAT Jon WEE haven't started on his homework!!!! And revision!!!!

Yes, there you have it folks, the GREATEST PROCRASTINATOR that never learns....

Fortsat god dag!!! (thats Danish for have a nice day!!!)

Note : The good thing is I gotten a free Life Chili sauce from KFC.

Double Note: Jun Yu owes me RM 27.00

1 comment:

KeEn KiNg said...

haha same here i also didnt start my work apparently we left 3 days maybe 2 .. might be 1 also to finish 9 days homework enjoy last minute haha cheers

I Love You Especially