Wednesday, August 20

Inspired to.... Blog?

Oh Yipeee! The blog's 6th day old!!!

I'm sorta looking forward to this Thursday, which is tomorrow. Haha I'll let you guys know what'll happen.

Today my sister and my nephews are leaving Malaysia.... WOOOOHOOOO I get my room back.... I can't believe it that they can make such a mess of it. Even more messier than the average me. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in a sarcastic way that is.... I probably need to spray my room with disinfectant foam or something. Okay I'm getting a bit insulting...

Anyway, talking to Bue and Larissa just makes my day. Haha I guess I prefer talking to girls rather than to boys. Somehow boy talk seem...empty? Unless you're talking to a gay then it is different. Much different. No offense. So I think my best friend would be a girl rather than a guy.

Anyway, we talk about my nephew Seth and his quest for cheap speakers when he first came to Malaysia a month ago? We were at low yat plaza.

Seth:
"I wanna get real cheap speakers, real cheap! I don't care about it's quality, I just want it cheap. I just wanna hear its cheapness! With the plastic wrapping and all."
So we like went in to the first store we see and he ask how much.
RM 15.
Then Seth was like, " WOW! That is cheap!"
Then we were like laughing our ass off in the store. Then he said,
"Don't worry, I'll leave them here when I go back to England. *That was the main reason why I wanted them cheap* "
And thats when I stopped laughing.
*He didn't said this but it was written all over his face. That fiend!*

The good thing is I receive the 4th book of the Wolf Brother saga, OUTCAST from my sister. Well, it is good and the plot is good and the description is good so I'll probably give it a 4 out of 5?

Last night I slept out in the living room cuz my mom kick me out of her room. Haha It was just not one of her days. So like a good son, I did that and laugh as I get sucked dry alive by mosqitoes....

Here's the plan for getting the Twilight series: Bue get the first two and Jon get the last two. So simple. Oh yeah and Larissa gets to borrow it from us...

Thats all for now I guess.

Prijaten den!!! (thats Bulgarian for Have a nice day!)

1 comment:

KeEn KiNg said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G huh bro u everyday post one damn free ar.. but u know i like the way u make the post
no offence but find something better to do dont laze around with your blog
a small advice from your little bro

I Love You Especially