Saturday, August 16

Last Week...

Last friday, we (as in Jun Yu, Keen King, Whye Shon, and Yang yang) went to celebrate their birthdays (all in august except me)

So right after shool we went to Mid Valley, went to watch Mummy. I was left all alone to buy tickets cuz Shon and Kingo were hungry and went to eat Carl's Jr.( Yang only came later cuz got tuition... the loser, and Jun Yu was at his house)

The movie was ok only laaaa, nothing spectacular. Sadly Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh were only side show and not main characters....

Anyway, went back to Jun Yu's house. (Getting a taxi at that time was impossible and it is only due to my charm that it was made possible) Reached there and bathe, and watch Olympics opening with the parents (They are such nice folks dunno how end up with a black sheep...litterally black) while Jun Yu was reading Breaking Dawn on the computer.... the addict.

At around 9, went to Bangsar and had Fish & CO. I personally will choose it over Chillis or Carl's Jr.Then Yang Yang came, i and Jun Yu wanted to see his sister but unfortunately it was too dark....

Then we went D'haven and did sinful things... HAHAHA no, no sex, just drinking, we met all sort of weird people there like Lucybob, and others (can't remember the other names even the name Lucybob was given by me). We drank quite a few weird stuff including 2 jugs of beer, long island, blue lagoon and AK-47. I drank like 3 mugs and 1/3 of Jun Yu's AK 47 (I didn't even get high though... so I acted drunk cuz dun wanna feel left out). The rest were sheesha-ing like no tomorrow.... ( I skipped that one out cuz i dun like the idea anymore pollutants invading my body). The bill, predicably, came up to 200 plus ringgit. The geniuses or genii?

After that the "genius" Shon wants to go CC and because of his "genius-ioty" Jun Yu lost his handphone, we spend more money cuz we took taxi from bangsar all the way to DJ... AND we lost the DoTA game....

We then came back round 3 a.m and crashed hard we did. I even took picture on my hp and it does look pretty ....weird?Then we had a monstrous breakfast at a mamak, (well it was monstrous for shon cuz he inhales his food...) then the "great" Shon wanted to go CC..... even when he had no money....

Then they all decided to go back home, and I went to Matt's house and slept a bit at their nice sofa.... till 1? then lunch then YF then family dinner and bla bla bla.So that was pretty much my weekend last week...

(note to self: Don't trust whye shon with planning to go CC)

2 comments:

KeEn KiNg said...

err brother can u reduce all the sarcasms i scare things like this get to my parents knowledge

Jon Wee said...

Haha your problem la. I let my parents know cause if anything happens they'll be the only one who can save you.

I Love You Especially