Monday, August 25

Madness Is Like Gravity. All It Takes Is A Little Push!

Yeah school starts in like whaaaaat??? 2 hours? Haha and here I am blogging. Yay! I finish my chem homework. Still have BM and Bio aaaaand English? Heh! Laughing at the face of death.

You can't avoid it might as well embrace it? Just like saying if all the non-christians are all predestined to go to heaven or hell, whats the point of reaching out to them?

I beg to differ. (Haha this is the nerdy way of saying "what you've just said was BUUUUULLL SHIIIIIIAAAAAT!!!") This is sort of the wrong mentality that most people face. We are all predestined for either greatness or failure, just kick back and relax and let destiny takes us for a ride?

Pfft! Well, something is just wrong here somehow. Come on, ever occur to you that you could be predestined for greatness only if you predestinely work hard for it? Or like you were predestined to reach out for that predestined someone in need?

I guess God works in mysterious ways. Who are we to tell God what to do?

Isaiah 55:9

"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Yeah, you can ask and sort of negotiate with God. Like Abraham and Hannah. But it comes down to this: He knows what's best for you. So why not trust in Him?

I think I'll probably drop dead at the school gates. Ooooo and here's my tie, my bag, a shoe and a pencil. Now I'm ready!

Hmm.... as you've probably guess. I have not slept since Saturday. Hehe.
Those thoughts just keeps rolling in like thunder clouds on high wind. Eh? What is high wind? Ugh...my cerebral cortex seems to be spinning. Bah!

Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.
Women are 37% more likely to go to a psychiatrist than men are.
The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet (9 m).
Lightning never strikes the same place twice? The Empire State Building is struck about 25 times a year. Actually lightning strikes the earth about 2000 times per second! Do the math!

I feel like singing.

I feel like talking to that special someone.

I feel like my eyes are ready to pop out.

I feel so random.

I feel like banging my head on the table now. Brrrrrrr......R...RRR...RRRROOOOOARRR!!!!
Yes, I better stop typing now as my shell of sanity is cracking.

Bonne journée !!! (French)

No comments:

I Love You Especially