Monday, August 18

Genetic Variation & So Happy Together...

Yay, the blog's 4 days old!!! yeah, I am getting a bit lame.
Sadly to say yesterday I was half asleep through the sermon... But I did understand something out of Daniel's vision. Anyway, after that we had a funny discussion about patriotism.

Yeah, I shan't mention all the trash we talk as I found this verse:

Proverbs 21:23
He who guards his mouth and his tongue
keeps himself from calamity.


Anyway, we also talk about Olympics.... Woe to those who don't have Astro.... including me. Then we had a chat with Mr Kong Yeng Pooi about BB school and the problems its facing like the government keep sending only the naughty students and kicking out the good teachers and replacing them with people who don't even know how to enter the class room on time (or not at all). Quite eye opening I guess. Basically we need man power. I strongly suggest that we change it to a private institude (although it is costly and the government 90% will not approve it) . I mean we should like run the school like we used to. So if I grow up and become rich and famous, I'll definately chip in and help with BB.

Lunch with the OA youths was really....honest? I mean there is not a shred of deceit in them unlike city people. Simplicity really is cool. I mean they like share whatever is on their mind sooo honestly. I remember 3 of them, they were Diana, Suria and Idah. Haahaha all girls... what does that tell you? Anyway they like talk about what they want to be when they grow up and stuff like zat.

Lee Chong Wei match really was a waste of time... come on, like he lost flatly with a captital F. More than 10 points different? I enjoyed the way Li Dan celebrated his victory. HAHA he threw his shoes at the crowd!

Today Bio was a blast... I think .... Singing in class with Jun Yu really makes time go by so fast. HAHAHA

Songs that I sang in class:

  • So Close
  • Bad Day
  • Rule the World
  • Boom de Ya DA
  • And the BEST song : So Happy Together

  • haha Somehow these songs are timeless... Like Mexican food, keep coming back at ya!

    Haha Keen King's father sent me back home. So kind.... must be because of my charm.. >.<

    joking joking....

    Damn.... I need to do my holiday homework soon.... Even though I haven't even bought the exercise books needed to do the homework.... Genius are me....

    (The Lims are back!!! YAY!!!)

    Imagine me and you I do
    I think about you day and night
    It's only right
    To think about the girl you love
    And hold her tight
    So happy together


    If I should call you up invest a dime
    And you say you belong to me
    And ease my mind
    Imagine how the world could be
    So very fine
    So happy together


    I can see me lovin' nobody but you
    For all my life
    When you're with me
    Baby the skies will be blue
    For all my life


    Me and you and you and me
    No matter how they toss the dice
    It had to be
    The only one for me is you
    And you for me
    So happy together


    Lekker dag! (It's Afrikaan for Have a Nice Day)


    2 comments:

    KeEn KiNg said...

    surprising i dunno wad to say bout the singing its kinda lame especially singing when the teacher is teaching haih hopefully i wont be addicted to that pathetic song..

    Jon Wee said...

    0f course you will because I've gotten jun yu addicted to it too. So we'll be like singing it too ur face everytime we see you!!

    I Love You Especially