Thursday, November 27

SPM only what?

Rules and Regulations:

  • do not copy answers
  • the tag questions must be 100% the same
  • tag people after doing tag
  • no tagging back.

I tag:
1. Larissa the Blur
2. Sara Loo the Noob :P
3. Kevin Loo the Noob's brother
4. Han Jung the person who writes for pleasure
5. Keen King the Crab
6. Jun Yu the Emo
7. Liesl the Cicak
8. Rachel Ho the vertically challenged one
9. Sarah Lee the... hot??

How you know 1?
She magically dropped from the sky and hit my friendly bone.

What would you do if you never meet 2?
One less noob in this world that I know. No laaaa. I probably would have hunt her down eventhough I clearly never met her.

What would u do if 3 & 4 dated u?
Interesting... means I would be a bisexual? No that means I would be GAY!!! Goose bumps brrrrr~

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
of course! The best gay couple in the world. =.=

Do you think 7 is attractive?
She can be if she wants to. But she prefer to be tomboyish. But I think that is hot too. :)

Do u know anything about 8’s family?
Hmmm.... Goes to BSF? All of them except Tammy.

Tell me something about 9.
She loves her water bottle very very very much.

What language does 2 speak?
English, French (my french teacher and I don't know what else.

Who is 3 going out with?
Kevin? His drumsticks. I don't know.

How old is 4?
19 and some spare change.

When was the last time you talked to 5?
5 minutes ago?

Who is 6 favourite singer?
Himself. The egoistic bastard. :)

Would you date 7 ?
If she ask nicely. XP

Is 8 single?
Single but unavailable as Richard says.

What is 9's last name?
Flee Dwee See Meee Nah. It's LEE!!

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Wah such TUFF questions. Haha I'll consider lor.

Which school does 2 go to?
Illawarra Christian School, that's what she puts in facebook.

What do you like about 3?
He has sexy long hair. He is farny like a bunny. He draws AWESOMELY. He is an awesome musician. He has a band!!!! (and no the band name is not so vain like Kevin and the Backup band.)

No comments:

I Love You Especially