Friday, November 7

Me? Unprepared? Massive understatement.

SPM is in 4 days time! Time seems to quicken its pace. The sheer amount of facts from my syllables petrifies me. Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Moral, Sejarah, Bible Knowledge. These are the core subjects which is the source of the never ending pain in the ****. Sure its not that hard, but for people like me who hardly pays attention in class?

DOOM!
(oh and I have memories not even 1 nilai moral, that's how deep of the pit I'm in.)

That is what happen when your a master at procrastination. Grrr. Now all I have to rely on is memory and to study smartly. Study smartly as in study those things that haven't come out yet and neglect the rest that came out recently. Yeah. Its a extremely risky manoeuver, but what choice do I have when time is of the essence?

Time is not a luxury to me anymore. Aaaand yet, I'm on the computer. :D Wonderful, ain't I?

Oh, and I think smart people can be quite stupid too.
Allow me to demonstrate by telling you this joke:

****

A genius of a lawyer walks into a crowded room.

He then said to the people present, "I challenge anyone who thinks they are smart to a quiz showdown. When I ask a question and if you can't answer, you'll have to pay me 1 dollar. If I can't answer your question when it your turn, I'll pay you 50 dollars."

The room went silent. Suddenly an old man stood up and replied, " OK, I'll take you on."

The lawyer momentary stunned said, " Fine, I'll ask first. What is the exact distance from the earth to the Sun?"

The old man thought for awhile and said, "I don't know. You win. Here's 1 dollar. Now's my turn, what goes up with 3 legs and comes back with 1?"

The lawyer then retreated to the deepest sanctuary of his mind, investigating the question from every angle, calculated the exact number of words, dissecting the question word by word, thought of all the riddles he knew, thinking of any connections between legs and 1.

Finally, in great frustration, the lawyer admits, " I don't know. You win." and he handed over 50 dollars to the old man.

The old man pocketed the money and sat down. The lawyer then ask, " Hey, whats the answer to your question?"

Without a word, the old man stood up and handed the lawyer 1 dollar.

****
(Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against lawyers. =D)


και έχουν μια ωραία μέρα !!! (Greek)
PS: I would appreciate any advise and tips to study.

No comments:

I Love You Especially