Wednesday, November 26

Corridors of Nostalgia... Catchy title, ain't it?

Yeah, so I have finish all my important papers today. Woohoo? Definitely! Physics is funny... I can see all the dissapointment on my friends' face (All the study study type). Hehe... study so much yet didn't come out. Suckers? I shall reserve that insult for later when I get my A for Physics. And we all know how "hardworking" I am. Staying up all night "studying" by playing with my Rubik's cube. I took a leaf outta Tammy Ho's book, I called mine Ruby.

Now that my mind is free yet still active, I start to reminisce as I walk through the school corridors. Thinking back when I first came into the school. Although it has only been 2 years, it seems like a life time. But then again, time goes so fast. Like Whoa! SPM's over. What happen? Contradicting events. Weird huh?

I couldn't possibly list down all the things that I thought back but here's a few:

Thinking how I sat through Add Maths doing other homework and teasing Mario (the teacher). Thinking how we deal with Madam Zabedah's sudden tantrums.
Thinking how Madam Norhayati answers our questions with great sarcasm.
Thinking how much we enjoy the absence of Madam Gina during double Bio.
Thinking about times where we debate Physics principles with Madam Jamaliah that eventually drives her up the wall.
Thinking about the patience of Madam Premila that faithfully teaches us Sejarah even when we're not listening (And not vomitting blood, that's a bonus!).
Thinking about Madam Anelyza as she constantly gives us endless homework to do yet we still do it because we love her (Or she would make us stand up on chairs or do fashion show as punishment for not doing).
Thinking of how much Madam Stanley have favorites in her class.
Thinking all the times I try to win the favour of Madam Selva in Moral class yet failed miserably.
Thinking about the times we play online checkers in computer class.

Thinking of all the monkeys of friends I made.
Thinking of all the time I spent with those monkeys.
Thinking of all the hopes, dreams, crushes, anger, dissapointment, laughter we shared.
Thinking of all the excuses we would make for incomplete homework.

But then I soon realised that those things will never cross my path ever again. The high school experience. Priceless. How I would miss all the punishments, nagging, encouragement, disciplinary actions from teachers. How I would miss having all the time playing chess during Add Maths with Johann with Mario watching us. How I would miss the senseless talk that somehow makes the sun shine brighter.

The list never ends.

But then I'll try to keep them in memory as long as I can.

These emotional stuff never really sync with me. So yeah, forgive me if it sounds fake.

But enough of that. There is still tomorrow. I shall forget the sorrow.


On the lighter yet brainless note: I AM FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE!!!!
Ok laaa, SPM not over lor. Still got a VERY VERY IMPORTANT subject: English for Science and Technology. How to study ah? Maybe I should start memorizing plusses and minusses. Like 1+1=3 and 3-7=29

Today I went to watch Tropic Thunder. Lots of skill actors but it is not that great la.

So with that I greet you GOOD MORNING!

No comments:

I Love You Especially