Thursday, November 13

Call me gay but I WANT to read Twilight series...

Maths was retardedly easy and I can guess the reason. For those rural, unurbanized people to get a credit for Maths. But I personally think that lowering the standard of maths is just hiding the fact that we are weak in it. I'm not sure about westerner's maths though.

Today the great me managed to convince, persuade, enticed, tempt my mom into watching Madagascar 2. Meh~ die farny i tell you. Went to MV straight after school in school uniform. I will miss being a student. Can't get RM7 student fare anymore when go see movie... T.T

Oh, then I went to MPH and (eventhough I resisted and restrained myself to the maximun) read Twilight. Too bad I only spend half an hour there. One thing I can honestly say is: I hate Isabella Swan. Really. Honestly. Despised her. The way she don't even try remembering people's name. The way she don't hold much respect for her father. The way she makes herself invisible so that she can feel lonely and be more depressed. The way she hold so little hope in the future. The way she goes all out to be anti-social. The way she secretly keep glancing at Edward Cullen, deciding whether she hates him or likes him. The way she always feels paranoid beyond reason. The way she remind myself of me. Well, that is just first 50 pages conclusion of her. Yeah she has problems, but so do the rest of the world.

But the style of writing seems quite familiar. Hmm... The description. The way the author uses italic words like him. A good author nevertheless as she sparks the emotions, imagination and depression in me. That is why I want to read. Can't wait till SPM is over.

So plan for tomorrow is Bible Knowledge, Bible Knowledge, Bible Knowledge, Bible Knowledge, Bible Knowledge, Bible Knowledge and more Bible Knowledge.

QUACK!!!!

No comments:

I Love You Especially