Wednesday, November 12

3 down 8 more to go!

In the past three days, I've been awake for about 65 hours. Even the remaining 7 hours of "sleep" torments my brain with images of sejarah facts. Maybe I should be thankful. But unfortunately, the sejarah paper was filled with common sense questions (eg: Apakah pencapain Malaysia yang boleh menjadi kebanggaan generasi muda hari ini?). I said unfortunately because my brain was too lethargic to think about lies and vague facts of the "Achievements of Malaysia". I mean I knew 80% of my sejarah facts super accurately and can answer the factual questions but I just can't think about the common sense stuff. Yes I think I screwed it up pretty much.

Well, I guess I reaped what I show. I knew the risk of relying all my hope of acing Sejarah on the paper and my so called "Smart studying". Its like trying to slay a dragon with a branch rumored to be the dragon's weakness. Obviously we don't know the credibility of this rumour. Well, it was not completely futile, 2 out of the 4 questions were predicted correctly for Bahagian A and 2 and 3/4 of question of the esei part came out too. So maybe there is still hope of slaying my dragon, or at least escaping from it.

(BONUS: for those in form 4 this year! THE THREE KERAJAAN ISLAM QUESTIONS DIDN'T COME OUT! So next year SPM, 99.9999999999999999% will come out!)

I think the marker of my English essay will minus mark for choosing Bad for the question of Examination- Good or Bad? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. But there is a possibility because I rebuked the education system pretty bad.

Now I'm off to recover my previous state of mind and filtering out all my sejarah facts through sleep before doing some major cramming of Bible Knowledge and MORAL!!!!! RAWR!!!!!

God's will be done.

No comments:

I Love You Especially