Thursday, December 18

Undang my udang....

Waking up from sleep wasn't exactly as expected. It's more like waking up from screen saver mode, like a waking dream, like aware of everything yet to tired to do anything. Reason: stayed up whole night watching downloaded movies although clearly the undang test is tomorrow. 21 and Get Smart are great shows. Narnia was not too bad if you lower your expectations.

Well, back to me story, got up with incoherent thoughts, had breakfast and arrive at the Undang testing place at 9 and it was pack with people. I mean it starts from 8.30 am- 4.00 am. And you think Malaysians would always be late. Sad.

Well at least that meant there would be ample time for me to study! Yipee! Only the "study time" lasted 6 hours! Ish.... I meant it is kinda pathetic. Study for 6 hours and sat in front of the computer for 15 minutes.... Wheres the logic in that? T_T

Anyhoo, it's not too bad. I passed although the technique I used is really stupid. I was mentally noting the unsure questions, assuming they were wrong and what do you know? I got till question no.46 and with only 4 unsure questions. Which meant I tembak the remaining four questions. Passing mark is 42/50. I got 44! Not bad! I got 2 tembak questions correct!

Thank God I passed!

All the best for Boon Yang and Keen King for their Undang Tests!
(Keen King, please try to pass this time so you won't waste so much money on keep resitting your tests.)
良い一日不戦している!! (Japanese)

No comments:

I Love You Especially