Wednesday, December 10

I don't want to survive! I want to live!

Wall-E is an awesome movie. Period. Almost comparable with The Dark Knight. Hehe, now I'm downloading Wanted, Hancock, Eagle Eye. Yeah, I didn't really get to watch all the recent movies cuz of SPM and all. Tell me some good one's that I miss out, ya? I want to download them too. hehe Oops, download is the wrong word. After I get arrested. How bout if I rephrase it to "shared"?

So prom came and went and the poor me stayed at home that night. Well, the word poor is in literal sense. So guess you can't blame me. Haha. So those who went, tell me about it sometime ya?

Just some random thought: I think the older we get, the less open we become.
Less open as in less friendly, more racist, more stubborn, etc.
Hehe Figure that sentence out yourself.

Wished more people had come to volleyball last night. Heh! Matthew Huang miraculously invited a total stranger and he came while Matt didn't. Weird huh?

Oh Well.

Enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

I Love You Especially