Tuesday, December 23

I would understa-a-a-and~ Monday is not so bad day after all...

Eventhough it was really really really short notice, the best school friends made it to mid valley to catch:


Yes, you get it. Really awesome movie. Thanks Matt for recommending it. :) Go watch it, Jim Carrey's expressions are priceless.

Then we went to Fish and Co. for late dinner. That was when Keen King's chest becoming super red from 20% diluted vodka. I find my Fishy Maria was quite spicy. Yummmyyyy. Then we went to Sri Hartamas for Chivas. Boon Yang went red after a sip of wine. We shall call him Boon Yang the red faced clown. So we finished half of our Chivas bottle in Sri Hartamas and headed back to Jun Yu's place.

That was where the fun started and ended with a vomiting end. Ok. The fun didn't ended there. It never does. =D

So I and Keen King were being funny and poured the remaining half of the bottle of Chivas into our two cups to downed it. Unfortunately when we finished pouring we realised we almost finished the whole bottle. So yeah. Jun Yu get the whats left in the bottle and Keen King poured some for Boon Yang from his share. So WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE we toast, we downed and Keen King got really really really tipsy. Sorry. =D But really it is incredibly awesome how out of control you can get. You should see the vids I took for Keen King. Haha it looks as if I am really nailing it down on Keen King. That's because he was too funny. Really funny. Period.

Me? At least I am conscious enough to realise 1+2+3+4+5+6=21 Black Jack! And also still conscious enough to hear what the rest was mumbling in their sleep or half sleep. And also conscious enough to help open the jammed door.

Unfortunately, when I grew tired, alcohol takes its toll on me. No, I don't spout out truthful or revealing things or cursed like a sailor. Just get dizzy and feeling sick. So I tried to stay up as much as possible. But I failed miserably. So yeah I suddenly woke and heard a gut-wrenching sound and realize it came from me. Well, part of the sound also came from Keen King who was already in the toilet vomitting his guts out for 3 hours? So yeah, the toilet bowl was my best friend for the moment, Keen King had the sink to himself.

I think I shall stop there with the insightful details but I tell you this, it was an unpleasant sight. Jun Yu kindly took a vid for me to see. How kind. So when I got back from the toilet 20 minutes later (Keen King was still hugging the sink), I look at Jun Yu and said, "Lets do it again!"

No I was not saying that because I have no idea what was I saying. It is because I seriously felt a sense of elation, euphoria like sense of pleasure. Okay maybe not during the vomiting process but still...fun? It's like I can look back and say, "Been there! Done that!"

Yeah, it is kinda stupid to want to do what I did but really to me, it is something. Bonus: We get to hear Keen King confess that he love us monkeys. I'm really touch. I love you too, Keen King.

So summary of last night's events: Drinking, Making a fool out of ourselves, Laughter, Vomiting, Laughter at looking back of what we did during that night. Okay, maybe the laughing came from only me in the morning. I guess most people are not morning people. I am always happy I guess.

Please forgive me if I offended any of you dear readers for my outrages actions but please note that I would probably do it again. Just for the fun of it.

Cheers!

No comments:

I Love You Especially