Thursday, December 4

My head is paining...

Have you ever was infected by flu that causes headaches like none you have ever experience before?

I have.

Well, at least it started this morning when I woke up and tried to raise my head up. It's like every time you move your head or make a step that vibrates to your skull, a sharp dagger of agony punctures your brain and you have to stop for a moment with your eyes close.
During those frequent brief moments of pain you cannot think, cannot navigate, cannot articulates your words to express the pain but just focus on the blinding pain. Maybe I'm just whining and exaggerating but that's how I feel.

Pain (whether physical or emotional) is good, no, really. Pain proves that you are still alive and not dead yet. That you have still hope on living. If you don't feel pain, you are either inhumane or dead.

Pain also builds us. Makes us stronger. Like when you tear your muscles and then when the muscles regenerates itself it will grow stronger. Something like that.

I can't really think straight now, but what I have I just jotted down there above.

No comments:

I Love You Especially