Tuesday, October 14

Speech! Speech! Speech!!!

Okay Jun Yu, as agreed, you represent the class to speak and I'll write out your speech. I apologize if it sounds hypocritical.


My name is Jay-Tay Jun Yu,
I've bee in this school for 5 years.
But now that I'm leaving all of you,
Kinda makes me want to shed much tears.

There are too many things to miss,
So I'll try to list down a few.
Pardon me for the incomplete list,
For there are just too many of you.

Teachers in this school are truly dear to me,
For they are the unsung heroes in my life.
They are ever ready to impart knowledge to me,
And are always willing for me to strive.

Next are my beloved friends,
Those that share memories and laughter.
I'll never forget you when time ends.
Hopefully we'll meet up sooner if not later.

The value of this school cannot be measured,
For it is weigh in love so deep.
All the time spend here are treasured,
Whether it is bitter or it is sweet.

So as I head in to the uncertain future,
I shall go with a fearless heart.
For Wesley Methodist School had me nurtured,
To be a man who knows where to start.


For those who don't know what this is about, its the speech for the farewell of Form Fives. Every class needs to send one representative to make a speech and our dear Jun Yu was vastly voted.

No comments:

I Love You Especially