Sunday, October 5

She tags me, she tags me not, SHE TAGS ME!!

1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
I don't care where actually, so long I have great company. =D

2. What's your favorite thing to do?
Spreading a smile. Its really contagious. Some say its worse than SARS.

3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
I believe true happiness is satisfaction. And when it comes to money, you keep wanting more. So nope, it does not buy happiness but sure helps you live life more comfortably (minus the stress and havoc).

4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
A life partner? Knowledge and wisdom? Can't hurt to have enough cash, eh? Hmmm... guess I'll just take whatever I can get cos I'm just funny that way.

5. Thing/people that you can't live without?
Food, Oxygen, Trees, Love, Friendship, Toilet, Communication, My 5 senses, but most importantly, GOD.

6. What are you afraid to lose?
My faith in Jesus Christ. Oh yeah, not to forget people who care for me, even those who don't.

7. If you won 1 million dollars, what would you do?
Invest in property (1 million can only allow you to live comfortably for no more than 20 years) . Then use the money for a greater cause like start a shelter for homeless people, make all the inhabitants on this earth be aware that LIFE DOES NOT SUCKS! ITS THE WAY YOU LIVE THAT SUCKS!
Hmmm... getting a wee bit too ambitious.

8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
Be a charted accountant. Then pursue the path of acting.

9. List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey.
Short. (You get to run faster, and reaction is faster. Because your spinal cord is shorter hence information transfer via neurones take shorter time to travel to your brain.)
Spunk-a-y. (Not afraid to hurt yourself for the sake of fun.)
Smile. ( Lights up the world around you. Everyone can use a smile every so often.)
Thats Tammy for ya!

10. What makes you happy?
Serving God which means serving people. (most of the time) So long if I can put a smile on their face, it is not a bad cause afterall.

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Hate, as bue says, is a word too strong. If you meant dislike, well, I guess people who have no regard of other people's feelings. But that can change. Optimistic, ain't I?

12. If you have a superpower, what would it be?
Fly!!!! Looks so cool. Hehe. Or maybe turn rubbish into gold. Then I can create my own flying suit like Iron Man. Plus, I get to save the environment.

13. Would you go for happiness or money?
I say both if I can. But I guess happiness rules out money la if the money I get is for self gain. But if the money is put to good use, then I think I wouldn't mind sacrificing my happiness for it.

14. Who do you think are the most important people in your life?
God. Family. True friends.

15. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, would you die for him/her?
If I truly believe she's the one. Then yeah, why not? I hope I could.

16. Who is the last person who hugged you?
Myself. Yes, I am a sad sad boy.

17. What is the one thing you want to do badly right now?
Get a girlfriend. Maybe just to prove no.15.

18. Who are you close to?
God, I sure hope. But other than Him, no one really. I want to change that someday.

19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?
I sure hope so. I mean, they say a man must always make the first move, right?

20. If you could do one thing over again, what would it be?
I find this question kinda retarded. I mean, what done is done. If you can make amends, do so now before its too late. Don't let chances just fly by.

7 things that scares me
Feeling alone in a crowd.
Talking to people. (GARGH, those two fears are really pathetic because they contradict each other.)
Everyone loses their mind and starts doing crazy stuff like raping each other or tearing places apart.
Flirtacious girls.
Losing close friends (if I have any).
Revealing my innermost feelings or thoughts.
My laziness.

7 random facts about me.
When I eat with my fork and spoons, I normally hold them very close to their...er...heads.
I am a bibliomaniac.
I don't release the pressure in my bladder very often.
Its a 50-50 when it comes to doing/saying things without thinking. I normally, in the end, do the things without thinking then come out with a fantastic explanation later on.
I like to sing out songs aloud.
I don't have much self confidence.
I can't decide on my personalities. Guess you can call it split personalities.

7 things I plan to do before I die
Read the bible at least a few times through. Reap as much believers as I could.
Travelling around the world (ain't that everyone's dream nowadays?).
Drink every single alcoholic drink there are in the world.
Love someone of the opposite sex with my heart (I am human after all that succumbs to the attraction of the opposite) .
Save a life.
Doing something good on the global scale.

7 things I can't do
Have period.
Flying without wings.
One night stand.
Backstab with intention of backstabbing.
Blind, dumb, lame, handicap (currently)
Football (Its the only sport that I can't sync well.)
Say no when a person needs help.


7 people to do this questionnaire
Anyone who has free time to do, anyone who has free time to do, anyone who has free time to do, anyone who has free time to do, anyone who has free time to do, anyone who has free time to do, anyone who has free time to do.

No comments:

I Love You Especially