Wednesday, October 8

Done this done that...yet still stuck in between...

I've finished Thief of Light by David Ramus. Quite thrilling reading that book with all the sex and drug contents in it. Jun Yu concluded that I'm reading the book because of the sex parts.... yeaaaaah riiiiight.... He even went further saying that I never experienced those things thats why I'm reading the book. Hmmm... does that mean he had? Ahhhh please confirm these doubts that have been sown onto my mind, Jun Yu. If you ever read my blog.

Aaaanyway, the book isn't only about sex. It's about art! No, really, REAL ART. Or paintings. The book depicts about an art dealer trying to find a solution about his problem with the yakuzas. Apparently, the art dealer's partner a forger of paintings, Paul McHenry was gruesomely butchered by some robbers. Quite gory the details the author used to described it. So why was the art dealer was in trouble? That's because he promised the yakuzas a forgery of the Monet which only Paul can do the job.

Interesting plot I must say. Hehe...

The plot of my life is even more interesting as you can see right now. SPM in less than 34 days and here I am, oblivious to the perils that are to come. Haha, why oblivious? Because I am still reading story books.

Yay... teachers have start giving back the trials papers... and as predicted, I did badly. :D
Stop it, Jon! Why are you still smiling?! Especially when the world around you may cease to exist as we know it?

I shall leave those question unanswered. Why bother answering when all I can do now is move on? What you expect me to do? Weep and mourn? Pffftt... suuuuureee and that works so well with all those students that committed suicide.

I've finally understood the prophecies of the end times in the book of Daniels. Pretty complicating. Those who wish to know about the seventy sevens and abomination of desolation are free to ask me. If you want to, that is.

Now, with that sinful book read, I shall start reading on a Christian Book called An Ordinary Man's Stories by Dr Ong Hwee Keng. No, I'm not reading it for redemption of reading Thief of Light. I'm reading it because I think it is really a great book so far. Even only after I read the 1st Chapter. What really makes this book so interesting is...well... it's honesty.
As Rev Peter Young puts it, "An Ordinary Man's Story is an extraodinary book!"

Имате Приятен ден! (Bulagarian)

No comments:

I Love You Especially