Thursday, September 11

Things a Christian must know!!!

You know I've been thinking as usual. And I think there are a lot of believers who have forgotten the total concept of becoming and staying a believer. They give stupid reasons not to go to church, not to sing aloud when worshipping our God, not to bow our heads and close our eyes and pray, not attending corporate prayer meetings held every month. It really saddens my soul every time I see these things happens.

I mean, let me put this straight. I still remember what Anderson thought me last time. About these "rituals" as you call it. Going to church, singing, doing Bible studies and blah blah blah. We (supposedly you are a Christian) do these things because we LOVE God. Not because our parents does it, our friends does it. Because, really, it comes from the heart. Remember, God does not have grandchildren.

He first LOVE you. He made the first move when you have turn away. He gave you salvation from eternal suffering. He took YOUR place on that cross. Don't YOU think He deserve to be loved back? Don't YOU think he is worthy to be placed top priority? Don't YOU think you should at least carry out these "rituals" to show your love for Him?

Remember, we're doing these "rituals" because we LOVE God. We LOVE Him, that's why we're doing it.

Imagine if the Yang di-Pertuan Agong invited you to the Palace for a cup of tea. Heh! You'll probably be bending head over heels just to greet him.

Imagine when you sin again. How do you think Jesus will feel if you were in His shoes? Like you gave your life for someone. And that someone just spit at you in the face afterwards. It's like nailing Jesus to the cross all over again.

See? We are all really despickable creatures. But I am making that change. How bout you? Will you attend church services and not sleep during the sermons? Will you sing wholeheartedly when it comes to worshipping our Lord? Will you help out in any work that requires physical strength and not care about whether others will do the same? Will you be humble when someone points out your mistakes? Will you attend corporate prayer meetings monthly?

The reason why I am pointing these things out is because when I attended corporate prayer meeting last Sunday, there were only around 50 people present? I mean, what happen? Yeah Sunday School. So what? Not all of us are involve with Sunday School. Especially the young people. Even the children attends corporate prayer meetings. I pray with every fibre in my body that your eyes would be open one day.

Corporate prayer IS IMPORTANT.
Click here if you need to know why. http://www.gotquestions.org/corporate-prayer.html
The late Mr. Boler himself emphasize on these meetings. I am indeed shameful that I didn't attend these meetings before the corporate prayer meetings were change to Sundays.

So yeah. Oh and for those free thinkers out there who think this post is worth crap, here's a little something for you.


I would rather live my life as if there is a
God and die to find out there isn't, than live
my life as if there isn't and die to find out
there is.
-Albert Camus-

आपका दिन अच्छा बीते! (Hindi)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude. do you do the things you asked US to do?
practice what you preach.
a blog isn't only a place where (half)emo kids splat out their feelings k.

Matt Huang.

Jon Wee said...

yeah I am doing and I am not emo

I Love You Especially