Thursday, September 18

Poetry & Trials....

Trials are here and one thing I can conclude so far as I am half way through it :

Those people marking for my SPM papers better not lose them!!!


Seriously, if they lose those papers they will take my Trial marks as real SPM ones. Screw it. And my school standards are so high. "Head and shoulder above the rest." As the beloved Principal of Wesley Methodist School puts it. Pfft! Yeah, yeah. Sure you say they will mark more leniently during trials. So not true. This is what they plan to do as the teachers have told me. They will sadistically, masochistically, inhumanely mark the Trials paper as they would in normal school exams and just raise a grade like from B4 to B3 later on. 1 grade?! Come on! Probably worth 5 grades if you ask me. Passing mark for Additional Maths in SPM is probably 7%.

Heh! Then again, I suppose its no one's fault but mine. And what I'm doing about it? I'm blogging. YIPEE! HOORAY! GENIUS! STUPENDOUS! ONE OF A KIND!

Guess all I can do now its pray that when the real SPM comes, nothing bad would happen to my papers.

But seriously, I think Trials quite hard lor. Especially for people like me who never touch his book untill the night before. I was like stoning in the exam hall looking at others who are the same as me. Hah~ Well, they sort of resort to sleeping for the first hour then simply tembak in the next. Me? Busy writing poetry and drawing my doom. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Haha~ and who said poetry was dead?

I'm on the Highway to Hell
On the Highway to Hell
Highway to Hell
I'm on the Highway to Hell
-AC/DC-
In need of much prayer.
Buona giornata!!! (Italian)

No comments:

I Love You Especially