Friday, September 12

The Reason To...Blog?

You might be wondering why I am blogging, especially when SPM is only 60 days away? Heh! At first I thought I would try it out for myself since other people are doing so. Then I realise that hey! This is not about getting influence from others but about me and my views and thoughts. Well, here's the list:

I blog because :

  • to see what clearly goes on in my mind with my own eyes.
  • to put down anything random on my mind.(I assure you, there is a lot of 'em)
  • to share my views of the world.
  • to put down what I experience daily.
  • to share the lessons I've learnt.
  • to give advice. (Whether you take it or leave it, it's up to you)
  • to remember things I've experience before but have forgotten. (or will be forgotten)
  • to vent my feelings on something and not on someone.
  • to maybe share a bit of my faith to you.
  • to make you, my dear readers, to stop and think.

I'm not asking for anything from you. I don't want praise or respect or having people calling me preacher. I don't care. Cause the most important thing of this blog is to make an impact not an image. This is not the perfect person you are looking for when you read. This is the person who believes in the perfect God.

So if you're unhappy or unsatisfy with anything I post, too bad. Live with it.

On the lighter note, allow me tell you a random joke. Well, not so random after all and you've probably heard of it. Aaaanyway:

A kindergarten teacher was teaching a bunch of 6 year olds about fishes. She said that it is impossible for a fish to swallow a human being.

One girl raise her hand and said, "That's not true. Jonah was swallowed by a big fish sent from God for 3 days."

The teacher then sneered and said, "If that was true, then how is it possible for Jonah to survive in the fish for 3 days?"

The little girl thought for a while and replied, "I don't know, when I go to heaven, I'll ask him about that."

The teacher then sarcastically asked, "What if he is not in heaven?"

Little girl then gave the teacher an inoccent smile and said, " Then YOU ask him."

Schönen Tag noch! (German)

No comments:

I Love You Especially