Tuesday, September 23

Frustration and the collision.

I sat in the exam hall,
With that blank look on my face.
All I can do is stall,
And just go through the phase.
*
I really have no idea,
What the question is asking about.
I felt something like fear,
As my brain decided to checked out.
*
So all I could do is blindly shoot,
And pray that I won't be wrong.
I really wanted to swear *tooot*,
Cause I felt like a big ding dong.
*
The only thing that relief me,
Was the people sleeping around.
It seems they too have wandered free,
From the questions that holds us aground.
*
Hence, if I get any high marks,
You know I don't deserve it.
So please save your remarks,
I don't want to hear them, not one bit.
*
All I can do is hope for SPM
And pray they'll not lose my papers.
For if they did, it will be the end
Of the great Jon the Dazer.

No comments:

I Love You Especially