Thursday, September 25

Its finally over, the end of the beginning.

Yeah~ so the trials came and went, and finally, it is over.


CONGRATS KEEN KING!!! FOR SCORING 87% FOR ADD MATHS!!!

I'll be lucky to get even half of that. Hehe. Don't get me wrong, I am good at the logical stuff. But I need to be push.... a lot to succeed in my studies. And thanks to my set 1 teacher,
Mr Siva, I wasn't. Yeah, so I've heard, I am downright lazy.

Oh well, haha, today, I, Jun Yu and Whye Shon went to cyber cafe after school. Played there for 3 hours! What a good way to waste time. Anyway, the funny thing is, we were all hungry by the time we finish playing. And at that time was buka puasa. So as you've guess, everywhere was pack. From KFC to mamak. That's when us geniuses decided to eat the ever-so-non-halal Bah Kut Teh. Haha.

Holidays started. Tomorrow is study leave so it is consider a holiday. Hehe. This time I am resolve to study... I hope. No, I must.

My mom had a minor accident today. Haih....

Lai jums laba diena! ( Latvian)

No comments:

I Love You Especially