Tuesday, January 20

I am not rotting!!! I am just degenerating slowly...

Weeeeeeee It's the 3rd week of school reopen... Wait.... why do I care? HAHAHA no school!


Hehe... some of you might be wondering what I'm doing nowadays so that I won't go insane from boredom, so here's the list:
  • Driving lessons (kinda fun but I really wish the instructor would stop leaving me all alone to drive around while he go yam cha)
  • Gai Gai (basically just lepaking around with other free people, the Loos included)
  • Reading (self-explanatory)
  • Occasional gai gai by myself
  • Helping around in the house.
  • Internet

Yeah, maybe its not so much of a impressive list but it still achieved its purpose.

Residential Bible School is just next week! I'm really excited, yet still feel homesickness already. Amazing huh? Contradicting emotions usually happens consequently.

And I decided to stay back in PJ whereas my parents go to Kuala Terengganu on the the 23rd. I will catch them later on the 26th. Guess the reason for me wanting to stay back is... no idea? HAHAHA Maybe its because that weekend is the last weekend the Loos are here? Or maybe Zoe and Marie's farewell is this coming Saturday? Or maybe I want to spend as much time with the friends around me as much as possible before going to RBS? Or maybe there's not much relatives back in KT. After all, all my grandparents are gone.

So yeah, that means I'll be home alone for 3 days before CNY. Anybody wants to adopt me?

PS: I appreciate the advice from Ben Phua, "Go hunting in RBS, but please don't hunt preys you can't kill."


No comments:

I Love You Especially